Coffee Coffee! Coffee coffee, coffee “coffee”. Coffee coffee coffee? Cof- oh wait. I forgot. I’m supposed to speak english in this blog. I can’t believe I forgot that again (long story)! Whatever. The point is- Coffee is awesome. This smoothie is the protein-packed version of your favorite iced drink. Seriously. Frappuccinos were huge, but then BOOM iced coffee became the next big thing. I’m not objecting though ;). Enjoy this smoothie as a filling brekkie or a post-workout snack with a punch of protein. Let’s get right to it!
- 3/4 cup milk of choice (I use almond milk)
- 1 T peanut butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (chocolate would be good too…)
- 1/3 cup cold coffee
- 3/4 of a frozen banana
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 packet splenda (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together. Depending on the power of your blender, you may need to add a bit more milk or coffee.
- ENJOY! (This is the most important step!)
~ Amy & Esther ❤