Dirty chai lattes are my absolute favorite iced beverage. A dirty chai is a combination of cold coffee, chai tea, and milk. Just as refreshing as the starbucks beverage, but you don’t have to step outside your door.
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup cold coffee, double strength
- 1 chai tea bag
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/3 cup cold water.
- Pour the cold water over the tea bag in a glass.
- Let steep for around 5 minutes. It takes longer than hot water.
- Remove tea bag and add ice to glass (be careful, it splashes :D)
- Pour coffee and sweetener in and give it a quick stir.
- Add milk and let the milk cascade throughout the cup.
Enjoy and stay well!
~ Amy and Esther ❤