Now that the snow is rolling in, it is the perfect time for snow ice cream! This treat is very fun to make (if a little messy) and takes no time at all. Mixing a bit of milk, sugar, and snow together creates a fluffy treat that your kids (and you of course…) will love! Plus you can kick the kiddos outside so they can gather their own bowl of snow. (Use snow at your own risk, finely ground ice works too)
- 2-3 cups of freshly fallen snow (scrape the top fluffy layer off the snow, make sure it is smooth and there is no debris)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup milk (or half cream if you want to be indulgent)
- Sprinkles (this is NOT optional 😉 )
- Start by mixing together the milk/cream and vanilla.
- Drizzle over the snow and stir. Don’t overstir or your ice cream will melt!
- Add sprinkles and enjoy right away!
~ Amy and Esther ❤