I am truly in love with these creamy treats. With healthy fats and plenty of sweetness, these fat bombs taste just like peanut butter cheesecake! You probably know how much of a cheesecake fanatic I am. A big one for those who don’t know. I love how rich and creamy cheesecake is, and how it is almost savory, yet still sweet enough to be a dessert. This is also the philosophy behind my love for cheese danishes, but that’s another story.
- 1/2 package of room temperature full-fat cream cheese (4 ounces)
- 2-3 T granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 T creamy peanut butter (or a nut butter substitute)
- 1 T tahini paste (You can use peanut butter)
- Coating such as melted chocolate, mini chocolate chips, cocoa powder, protein powder, or chopped nuts.
- Optional add-in’s include mini chocolate chips, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutella (YES), or anything you’d like.
- Start by simply folding the cream cheese and peanut butter in a medium bowl together until there are no streaks.
- Next, stir in the tahini paste, vanilla extract, and sugar. Continue until completely mixed.
- If you have any, add in your add-ins. (haha)
- Now chill in the fridge for approximately 40 minutes or in the freezer for 10 minuntes. The mixture should be slightly firm and dough-like.
- Roll the dough into balls using a tablespoon and coat in your coating until coated (wow).
These fat bombs are the perfect creamy snack to enjoy after a light lunch or as a mid-morning snack. Let me know what you think in the comments!
~ Amy and Esther ❤