These quick, easy, refreshing pops are great as a quick and easy breakfast, summery mid-day snack, or even a healthy dessert. Easy to whip up within 5 minutes, this popsicle takes the cake, or should I say popsicle ;). I know that was bad, but I’m distracted by these tasty smoothie pops. Smooth and creamy, these pops are my new go-to summer breakfast. If you prefer a sweeter pop, Sprinkle in some sugar or anything that you prefer to sweeten the smoothie. Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup milk (any kind will work well)
- 1-2 T nut butter (for healthy fats and to add texture)
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt (you can use greek if you like, but I prefer my pops sweeter)
- 4-6 frozen strawberries (or fresh, because they are getting frozen anyways)
- 1 scoop of your favorite protein powder (optional)
- In a blender, blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy, with a pale pink color.
- Pour smoothie into as many popsicle molds as you can. Freeze overnight.
- In the morning, check on your popsicles to make sure they are fully frozen, and then enjoy!
I’ll post a picture really soon, so that you can check out these pops in person! (uh, semi-person I guess, because you are using a device.)
~ Amy and Esther ❤