Thanks to chia seeds and strawberries, this easy, wholesome smoothie is full of nutrients and vitamins. A very tasty way to start any boring day, this smoothie will keep you going long into the day. Plus, as a bonus, it tastes amazing! It is sweet, smooth, creamy, and flavorful. As another benefit, this smoothie can be created in less than a minute! I owe this recipe to my friend, who challenged me to create a smoothie that was easy, healthy, and absolutely delicious!
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries (or fresh, if you don’t mind a thin smoothie)
- 1 cup milk (any type will work well)
- 2 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 T creamy nut butter
- 1 T greek yogurt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and pour into a chilled glass. Enjoy!
I really hope that you enjoy this simple smoothie, and if you choose to make it, let me know how it turns out 🙂 I’m always up for feedback!
~ Amy and Esther ❤
-Serving Size: 1
-Calorie Count: 240