My strawberry cheesecake smoothie was such a hit (with myself) that I created an overnight oat recipe to go along with it. I think that every recipe I’ve created is a “dessert for breakfast” type. That’s NOT a bad thing AT ALL. I personally ❤ having sweet stuff for breakfast, but if you prefer something savory, let me know in the comments and I will work on that 🙂 Anywho, back to these creamy, chewy, strawberry sweet oats. They are awesome. Want to make them? Go ahead!
- 1/2 cup strawberry sweetened yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 T cream cheese
- (optional) 1 T powdered sugar (icing sugar)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- (optional) 1-2 tsp chia seeds
- 2/3 cup milk (any kind will work)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend or use a hand mixer to combine all ingredients except for oats. Once ingredients are blended, stir in oats and pour into a jar. Pop in the fridge and enjoy the next morning!
These are SUPER yummy and taste just like strawberry cheesecake.
~ Amy and Esther ❤
-Serving Size: 1
-Calorie Count: 440