I LOVE cheesecake. I’ve ready plenty of smoothie recipes, but none of them seem to taste good enough to be called “strawberry cheesecake” but, I found a solution. I can guarantee that if you love cheesecake as much as I do, you will love this cheesecake. It sure does take the cake! Let’s dive right into this healthy smoothie.
- 1 T powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup strawberry sweetened yogurt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 T cream cheese
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 whole strawberries
- 2 whole frozen strawberries
- 1/4-1/2 frozen banana
- (optional) 1-2 tsp chia seeds
- 2/3 cup milk (any kind)
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth and creamy. Garnish with graham cracker crumbs if desired.
Yep. This is the best smoothie I have EVER had in my life! It tastes just like strawberry cheesecake, and it’s healthy enough to be breakfast (it doesn’t taste like it though!).
~ Amy and Esther ❤
-Serving Size: 1
Calorie Count: 390