As I write, I have a couple batches of these in my fridge for tomorrow. Just to let you know, these AMAZING overnight oats are a tad bit thicker than my other overnight oats recipes. I tried to make these oats thicker to keep with the cookie dough consistency. I’m happy to report it succeeded! These super thick and creamy overnight oats are like biting into a chocolate chip oatmeal cookie. I’ve read other edible chocolate chip cookie dough recipes that require fancy butter extract and whatnot, while this recipe only requires on-hand ingredients. Ready? Set. Mix!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup milk (any type)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop of your favorite vanilla protein powder
- pinch salt
- 1 T chocolate chips
- 1 T honey (or any other sticky sweetener)
- 1 tsp br sugar
- 1 T peanut butter (or any other nut or seed butter)
- Combine oats, nut butter, protein powder, honey, and sugar until crumbly.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir together until combined.
- Pour mixture into a jar and refrigerate for the next morning. Enjoy!
~ Amy and Esther ❤